Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why does myspace is like a must-have to a lot of teens these days, even tho their supposed 2 be14 or

ok well millions of kids have myspace, i mean it's free, so its doesnt show ur rich, and its dangerous too. so whats so cool about it?



i have 1 myself, but not allowed to have pix of myself on it. i've also noticed 2 groups of ppl on MySpace, the 1s who're popular in real life who let their profile be viewed by everybody(they have milllions of friends), others who put pic of themself that's not that visible and only let friends view the rest of thier profile(they dont have many friends) and i'm pretty much the last 1 except i dont have any pics, but anyway my question- why is MySpace the best website to a lot of ppl?u can get kidnapped thru it....



Why does myspace is like a must-have to a lot of teens these days, even tho their supposed 2 be14 or older?

I believe that myspace is safe if teens are smart about who is allowed to access their profile. I'm a teen that has a profile, and I keep my security levels hi9gh enough to keep myself safe from those that I do not know and could potentially hurt me. Some people on myspace seem to think that having the most friends is most important, but that's insane! I wouldn't want people I don't know on my myspace!



Like you, I also am not allowed to have any pictures on my myspace. That doesn't bother me. I'd rather be safe than sorry, anyway. I think myspace is fun, and I love the idea of commenting friends and leaving picture messages, etc. Plus, it's really fun to create a unique profile that's all about you. However, leaving the computer to actually VISIt those friends will always be the best way to go for me!!



Why does myspace is like a must-have to a lot of teens these days, even tho their supposed 2 be14 or older?

They want to fit in and be liked. In my opinion it is over rated, no offense.



Why does myspace is like a must-have to a lot of teens these days, even tho their supposed 2 be14 or older?

because its cool u check it out yourself www.myspace.com



but im kind of annoyed by it because everyone has it !! and everybody talks about it all the time



its like i dont need it, but i do need it so i can find my friends!



Why does myspace is like a must-have to a lot of teens these days, even tho their supposed 2 be14 or older?

It's a place to post things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services