Sunday, December 6, 2009

What does it mean if a guy ask for your myspace?

OK, Here's what happened I went to a Karaoke bar with some friends. Then this really gorgeous guy went up to sing. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Anywho later this song came up that i really liked and i got up to dance by myself. He came through the crowd and started dancing with me. After a few hours I built up the courage to ask him to dance again. He was cool with it. It was a slow dance so we were able to talk to each other. He seemed so cool and we clicked. So after the Dance I didn't want to have one of those "What If" moments so I asked him if he had a myspace account. He didn't then he asked if I did. I said yes. He wanted to know what it was and I wrote it down for him with my phone #. That was 4 days ago and I haven't heard anything from him. I'm not sure if I sould even expect to hear from him. What does this all mean. Did he like me or was he just being nice. Why ask if he wasn't going to do anything about it. Oh %26amp; he lives like 3 hours away. But he has business here too.



What does it mean if a guy ask for your myspace?

First of all 4 days isn't a very long time by male opinions, so don't get too worried yet.



If you don't hear from him, he simply isn't interested. But that's nothing to get upset about, you only met him once and that wasn't for long. We all want the fairytale love at first sight moments, but it may be that this isn't yours.



As for the myspace, he may well have asked for yours as you asked for his!



What does it mean if a guy ask for your myspace?

I think he likes you, but idk



What does it mean if a guy ask for your myspace?

He wanted the additional information about you %26amp; probably the pics too.



What does it mean if a guy ask for your myspace?

I think he does like you but maybe he is a bit shy or just very busy with business. Give it a bit more time, I'm sure he will get in contact with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services