Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm thinking of doing a Myspace & want a public profile except from just one person....?

I don't mind a public profile b/c I think it would be cool to get in touch w/ old school friends, who only know me by my maiden name. I had a stalker several years ago %26amp; he has a Myspace account - he's the only one I don't want searching %26amp; finding me.



Is there a way to do this I'm not grasping? Or is it all or nothing? I tried hyphenating my name, putting both last names together....no matter what I can be found by just searching my maiden name (even w/ the married on there too). Make sense?



I'm thinking of doing a Myspace %26amp; want a public profile except from just one person....?

Sounds like you don't want him to see any of your info, so blocking might only stop him messaging you and not viewing your info.



Obviously you don't want to use a fake name, otherwise people wont know it's you. so the only things I can suggest is, not getting one, or having the police involved when/if it gets out of hand.



If this isn't the best answer you get, I really do hope you get one as myspace is a great place for friends and fun, it's just a shame some peoples idea f fun is most peoples idea of idiocy.



Peace out!



I'm thinking of doing a Myspace %26amp; want a public profile except from just one person....?

hey im a big myspacer to. if the guy keeps sending u stuff just go to block user



I'm thinking of doing a Myspace %26amp; want a public profile except from just one person....?

Private page, block user ... you might as well not get one if your this afraid.



I'm thinking of doing a Myspace %26amp; want a public profile except from just one person....?

The only way you can stop him from finding you is NOT to use your name but if you want to then block him . He won't be able to see any info on your page. IF he does start stalking you or harassing you, report him to myspace and they will delete his account. If you block him, he can not contact you. Just be careful what info you put in your "detail" section. name, age, location because that is all public. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services