Monday, December 28, 2009

Any Myspace more-than-friends strategies?

I'm socially inept, so I put alot of my hope in myspace for the prospect of ever finding another girlfriend. Now I found this girl who goes to my university who seemed cool, and asked her to be a friend. She said yes but now I'm like, how do normal people do this? I guess I can't expect her to just jump into my life now that shes my myspace friend.



So question is, how do you become more than myspace "friends"? Do normal people send a message first? Do what I did? Maybe now comment on a blog?



Any Myspace more-than-friends strategies?

I have faced many a Myspace stalker, so here are some little things to help you out.



First off, she does know you go to her university right? If she doesn't, leak this out in a message or comment so she doesn't think you're so 40 year old virgin looking to "score".



Have you seen her before? If you have a class together, mention what she thought of the last exam or the teacher. Don't start off with calling her hot, asking to "bang her" or anything weird. Not saying you'll do that, but you never can tell. A blog is kind of personal so wait until later for that. Don't comment over and over, it will scare her. Just be cautious, but don't NOT talk to her. That will make her wonder why you added her in the first place.



Most of all, be yourself. I know so many people on MS who act like they're cool, put themselves down too much, and spam like the world's ending.



Hope that helps. =]



Any Myspace more-than-friends strategies?

Well I have a couple "myspace friends," and how we became friends is like he'll send a message saying u know " hey whats up," or whatever and I message back... and we start messaging back and forth and them get msn adresses and start talking alot, and they become ur friend. as ur talking u can mention the university u go to and u guys could talk about that or whatever...and.... yeah ;) just be urself



BriannaJalissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services