Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can someone explain to me what is Myspace Music?

What is Myspace Music? Can any user sign up for a Myspace Music account or do they have to be involved in the music industry before they can create one?



I talk to a guy who gave me his Myspace link and I am now thinking, "I am not talking to any ordinary guy. I am talking to a local band member! Cool huh?



Can someone explain to me what is Myspace Music?

All you need to open a Myspace Music account is to either be in a band or write music and record it on your own. You don't have to be in the industry to have an account. The only way you get "into" the industry is to be signed to a record label. My band (which really isn't a band at all) records it's own music and puts it on the Internet and on our Myspace page. So that means anybody with a guitar and half a penchant for writing songs can open their own account up.



Can someone explain to me what is Myspace Music?

lol yeah some bands create their myspace accounts or some fans do that for them .. but its pretty cool the situation your talkin about

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services