Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I get an MP3 file that I've downloaded to play on my myspace?

I'm SLOWLY getting my myspace the way I really want it, and I had someone give me a link to some really cool Buddhist chants. I downloaded them and now they are saved on my computer, but how do I get them to play on my myspace if I"ve saved it as an MP3 file?



How do I get an MP3 file that I've downloaded to play on my myspace?

you really can't just upload it like photos. it has to come from myspace music page, for mine i just made a myspace music account, then uploaded what i wanted and the server will handle the compression and converting into a flash presentation, then when it's up on the music page select the song you want and hit +Add+, and that add's it to your profile and you're good to go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services