Monday, November 30, 2009

What can i do to make my myspace really nice?

can i get some web sites and reference on how to fix myspace and what to do to it to make it cool



What can i do to make my myspace really nice?

myspace-crash-codes.com has a whole bunch of tweaks and codes to change little things. Like have a custom details section or hiding certain things.



What can i do to make my myspace really nice?

go to www.pimpmyprofile.com and



click on layouts, just copy the cod it gives you



and past it in the about me section of your myspace,



2 do that go home page of myspace and up top



beside your pic ( if u have one ) it will say edit



click on edit and the past the code in the bout me section!



it can be a ***** to get the right layouts and how



you want them tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services