Monday, November 30, 2009

Can I put images on my 360 with html sources from other sites (like blinkyou.com) I know I can on my

On other blogging sites, such as myspace or xanga... you can put cool graphics from alternative sites such as blinkyou.com.... I was wondering if this was possible at all for yahoo 360?



Can I put images on my 360 with html sources from other sites (like blinkyou.com) I know I can on myspace...?

Yes you can with HTML but you must specify height and width



You can copy paste from Flicker,Photobucket and some other sites NOT Yahoo mail or emails though they dont work but other places eg: Yahoo smileys work



Check out the 360 Product blog (top right corner of your 360 for more)



Can I put images on my 360 with html sources from other sites (like blinkyou.com) I know I can on myspace...?

yes you can http://imageshack.us/ go to this site and you can get the html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services