Saturday, November 28, 2009

Five reasons why I can get a myspace.?

Heyyy ... I need five decent reasons why it's good/cool (whatever you wanna call it) to have a Myspace. Please, the reasons really can't be like "Everyone has one" or "I want one for fun", etc. =] And also, if you're a person who feels like MySpace is crap, please don't post. Thank you so much.,



Five reasons why I can get a myspace.?

1. Its Dangerous



2. Its filled with perverts



3. Way to much spamming



4. You need some good friends you know on there



5. THERE ARE WAY TO MANY ERRORS!!!!!!!



Those are five great reasons!



Five reasons why I can get a myspace.?

Why don't you just make one and see if you like it or not? You can always delete it if you don't.



Five reasons why I can get a myspace.?

1. Show off your Pretty photos of yourself



2. Keep in touch with new/old friends



3. Something to do while boerd



4. Everyone has it why not you



5. Post all your goals you have and did and brag a little about them



Just get Myspace its fun you'll love and then become addictive believe me I am LOL : )



Five reasons why I can get a myspace.?

Is this because your parents don't want you on myspace and you want to convince them? If you do, please remember not to put personal info like name and location. Also, set it to private so that you have to invite/approve people to see your site.



It is a fun way to keep in touch with friends, but I really agree with Callie's Friend.



Five reasons why I can get a myspace.?

I can't give you five but I can give you one. If you are like me and have moved all around since high school, it will help you get in touch with people you knew in high school that you haven't seen or heard from in forever., not that you would really want to talk to them or you would have kept up with them. You may just want to know how they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services