Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace profile design...html codes,etc.?

I came across a myspace profile that I thought was really cool, it does not look like everyone else's, it's formated differently. Here is the site address.



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



I would like to design mine the same way, how can I do that? I am not too familiar with html codes and such. Can someone help? That is the profile look I want!



Myspace profile design...html codes,etc.?

I know that its a DIV layout...



but i'm not so good at DIV layouts...



you can google myspace DIV layouts and there should be similar layouts like that..



tried my best..hope it helps =]



Myspace profile design...html codes,etc.?

Right click on the profile with your mouse cursor and look for the selection that says "View Source". If your really good at reading codes then you'll understand it. Other wise just talk to my friend about it:



www.myspace.com/vannaka Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services