Monday, November 30, 2009

I have a Myspace problem!! (music playlists, and background)?

Okay, here's the deal...I found this website called projectplaylist.com. And it's pretty cool. You can choose up to 75 songs on a playlist, that you can put on myspace. And so I did that, and it was pretty cool. But now when people go onto my page, the playlist doesn't come up, it doesn't even play the music. If you can help me with this...that'd be great. Also, I found a really cool background from pimp-my-profile.com, and I copied the code into the "about me" section and then into the "Who'd I'd like to meet" section. And my background is still grey. I don't know what to do!!! Help me.



I have a Myspace problem!! (music playlists, and background)?

hmm....i think something is wrong with the code....



try to put another code of another song there...and see if it works...



if it still dont work....then you should find another website that got some songs code in it....



cys ; )



I have a Myspace problem!! (music playlists, and background)?

well idk about the playlist....but sometimes when u have a backround it doesn't work for ur comuter but for everyone elses it does....kinda like mine.



I have a Myspace problem!! (music playlists, and background)?

Best way to hook up your page is with one of those toolbars. Glitter, 3D graphics, music player, all that.



I got mine here....



http://thnlnk.com/deal4-you/Myspace.Tool...



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services