Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mock Myspace On Posterboard Project?

does anyone know any quotes bye "utterson" or " enfield" in the book dr. jekyll and mr. hyde? i'm making a Mock Myspace On Posterboard for language arts. its a reallly cool idea. i've gotten everything to look just like a myspace, but now i'm stuck.



i'm at the part of myspace that has all of the comments from ppl. i'm supposed to make it seem like "utterson" and "enfield" are talking to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on the myspace. i have to use quotes from the book for their comments. All i can find are quotes from Jekyll or Hyde though..... can you help me?



Mock Myspace On Posterboard Project?

About ten years ago I appeared on Wogan as myself. The next day a man came up to me in the street and said, 'You're Harry Enfield, aren't you? I love your characters! Stavros cracks me up and as for Loadsamoney - he's the biz! But I saw you on Wogan last night - you're a right prat in real life, aren't you?



Harry Enfield quote



閳ユ发y idea of a good Christian is a priest who can speed-read the Mass, not a semi-demented American with a permanent grin.閳?br>



Harry Enfield quote



閳ユ穾ccording to the Bank of England the economy is growing too fast so interest rates must rise to counter the supposed inflationary threat. In lay terms, I interpret this to mean that people are working much harder, causing economic growth, and they're in danger of spending their money, which is what the recession-hit shops want them to do. But the Bank and the City seem to think this is wrong, and that if people work harder they should be punished by having their mortgages increased.閳?br>



Harry Enfield quote



Utterson, I can't find anything on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services